Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Marion – A commission - 2021

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Marion – A commission - 2021

A woman saw some dolls I had made, and contacted me to ask if I would  make a doll for her sister that lives in Saskatchewan. She gave me some background information that I asked for, so I could make sure to personalize it as much as possible for her. The sister had requested bold bright clothing but when she saw what I did, she changed her mind and thought what I did was perfect. It turned out, her sister said it was just right too. ;o)

I made a few things based on the information I was given, such as the books. Those are made with clay and embellishments. I tried to include references to as many things as possible. She was very happy with the end result and that’s what you want to hear…

DSC04877Marion03DSC04895Marion04Marion05Marion06Marion07Marion10Marion09

No comments:

Post a Comment