Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Beading projects - 2021

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Beading projects - 2021

I am by no stretch a jewelry maker. I don’t even wear a lot, but since I had so much time on my hands, I decided to dabble in a bit of it. I prefer more of a bohemian theme, nothing fancy or ornate… just simple, and easy to wear.

The first picture is of some beaded crochet necklaces. They are connected with magnetic closures. I did a number of classes on Artsy Bohemian Online School. The mini clay books in a previous post, was from her site as well. Robin Dudley Howes. Just click her name to see what she offers.

bohemian robin2

And these pieces are bracelets made from various designers patterns on Etsy. They are very easy to do and I enjoyed learning some new again. Never stop learning….

bracelets various patterns2

The last project for this post, is this little beaded tree. It’s very small, about 3” approx. I fell in love with the Navette beads I saw in a video, so I went searching….

No comments:

Post a Comment