Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Missing Pictures on Posts

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Missing Pictures on Posts

UPDATE:

There are many posts missing the images that go with the text. I’m hearing it’s a Google issue and I’ve also heard it’s a problem with the software I use, Open Live Writer, or a combination of both. I don’t know the actual problem but some comments I read, say it has something to do with a change in plug ins or other that has changed in Google.

In any case, some bloggers are missing years of images, so let’s hope it’s corrected soon. Not sure when it will be fixed, but in the meantime I will be adding back the images that aren’t showing. If there is a post that you would like to see the images for, you can still click on the image names below the text of each post, and they will still display, although you will have to do them one at a time.

Hopefully this will be corrected soon. Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment