Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Crochet Pullover

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Crochet Pullover

I’m all over the place with different projects, but isn’t that what keeps life interesting. Everyone should  have some kind of hobbies. I push that on everyone. Being creative is good for the mind and body. It focuses your brain on something that you’re making and it also serves to help calm the mind from all the stresses we  have today.

I am waiting for that bright new day that is just around the corner. Leave the past behind because you can’t change anything back there, the future isn’t here yet, so focus on today and make each day count. So on with what I made a while ago.

This is from a design by MJ’s Off  the Hook. I just happened to have the very same colour and cotton yarn destined for something else. I changed my mind when I saw this. Her sizing is very good. It comes up to what she says as long as you are getting the right tension.

This is my version.  Just love that pretty minty green, perfect for springtime.


Because of the open lacework, clearly you need something underneath it, or not…. depending I guess on what you like. I decided to make this sleeveless top to wear under it. A simple top from a Simplicity pattern. Any kind of top will do. ;o)


Patterns like this are best because you get all kinds of options with it.


And here it is with the top tucked inside. I really like it. Very comfy. If I were to ever make it again, I would change one thing. I didn’t check the sleeve length as I was working along, I would probably make the sleeves a couple of inches shorter. So that’s it. Enjoy….


No comments:

Post a Comment