Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: White Raven - 2021

Friday, October 7, 2022

White Raven - 2021

I am so in love with this doll… This is my second doll from designs by Carmen Alana Tibbets of Agosia Arts. The first one is from March 18 2020. I did two rabbits, named Licorice Allsorts and Oliver. If you put one of those name in the search bar on the right, you can zoom right over to see them.

The design I’m calling White Raven. Alana’s version is in grey tones. Click here for her site on Etsy. This is my version, a homage to an area up island from here where there are actual White Raven’s. Raven’s are beautiful and smart already, but now the added feature of being a rare version of them.

I had to give her a crown, of course. She is comprised of leather, upholstery fabric, felt and I quilted a piece of silk with batting to make her slippers and gloves. The front of her jacket is beaded on a piece of lace cutaway from the design, here and there are sprinkles of embellishments. She is jointed like her other designs.

sparkle02sparkle03sparkle09sparkle11sparkle06sparkle07Sparkle12

No comments:

Post a Comment