Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: The Pumpkins - 2021

Friday, October 7, 2022

The Pumpkins - 2021

Just in time for this Halloween, except I kept them out all year, they were too cute to put away for the time being. This is a design by Christine Shively, I think the name is the same. A lot of fun making them, and you can use small bits of fabric. The dolls themselves are only about 6” tall. I used a few bits and pieces of things to embellish them and they were ready. I have some hooks on the wall, so they will probably continue to stay there for who knows how long. She used to have a website with all her patterns, but I don’t seem to have the link…

beanandasterpumpkin02beanandasterpumpkin03beanpumpkin04beanandasterpumpkin05beanandasterpumpkin08beanandasterpumpkin07beanandasterpumpkin06

No comments:

Post a Comment