Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Ohren Hare - 2022

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Ohren Hare - 2022

Here is Ohren Hare, from a class I took with Maria Saracino. The name of the class is Retro Cane Jack Rabbit. A fun class creating mosaic tiles with polymer clay and a bottle.

We made tiny mosaic tiles with the number of colours you choose. The tiles are then fashioned onto a bottle, along with tiny green leaves to create the illusion of them growing out from behind the tiles.

My favourite part of Ohren is his ears. Inside the ears, we also added the mosaic tiles. I gave him big lashes, it gives such character. Whenever my cat drops his whiskers, I scoop them up and that’s what I used for Ohren’s whiskers.

I added light smudges of green paint on the ears and face for interest. He’s finished off with a lime green ribbon around his neck. It picks up the subtle touches of green paint.  Enjoy…






1 comment: