Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Beaded Bookmarks - 2022

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Beaded Bookmarks - 2022

I decided to try making a couple of bookmarks. These take more beads, but so rewarding. I haven’t used them yet,  I’m just focused on making bigger and bigger projects.

Once you get past bookmarks, you will have to consider getting bead boards that have lots of separate compartments that are labelled with the alphabet to correspond with your patterns. This a board I purchased and is going to be some helpful, when I tackle the projects that use 25 colours plus.  CLICK the image to see the product on Etsy.Pearl tray organizer in bead mat / bead mat box organizer image 2

This is another option for making your own board however large or small you want. CLICK the image for the link to the tutorial on Etsy.

DIY Bead Tray  Tutorial for Bead Container  Instruction for image 1

And here are the two bookmarks I made…. A hedgehog and some marigolds. Each is 40 columns X 225 rows for a total of 9,000 beads each…

 


1 comment:

  1. Wish my mojo was like yours. You have been very busy Shashi.

    ReplyDelete