Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Molly and Ella Impish

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Molly and Ella Impish

Molly and Ella were my only clay figures this year. They are so cute. I took a class with Sherrie Nielson making her very cute “Brownies”  The style of doll is very flexible to create in your own style. This is what came to me as I worked on them.

These are sisters and I just couldn’t resist the mullet hair styles. They’re outfits are made with wool scraps and embellished just a little. Check out those nails. ;o)

They are so bright in colour, they didn’t need anything more. Their necks are jointed so they can turn to look at each other or anywhere else they want to…. Really love these girls, they are on a shelf where I can see them every day.

DSC04711

DSC04708

DSC04706

DSC04712

1 comment: