Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Week 4-Polymer Clay Challenge

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Week 4-Polymer Clay Challenge

“For those of you on my newsletter feed”,  If the last post was all jumbled, my apologies. There is a glitch in the Open Live Writer software that needs fixing, so I will keep trying to  find work arounds so things line up properly.

For week 4 of the challenge, I chose to make Emu feet. With all those details, there is no way to capture the reality of how interesting they are. Still haven’t figured out the reference to something else??? When I read it, it was a lightbulb moment. ;o)) Here are some reference pictures that I hope helps to show those details.

And here are my interpretation of these. A bit simplistic, but it’s all about challenging yourself to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment