Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Shabby Rose Fairies/Santa Ornaments

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Shabby Rose Fairies/Santa Ornaments

I’ve posted these many times over the years, to show you what I’m offering for Christmas sales. I won’t be posting all the fairies here, but I’ll show you two examples of this years versions. I made 24 for this season, half of them are wearing beaded slippers, the other half are wearing ice skates. The rest you can see on my website. Northbrook Designs 

Below are the Felt Santa ornaments. There are 12 of them, but I’ll just post two samples here.

The Artisans Show/Sale starts this Saturday and runs through Dec.14th. The times and location are on the main page of my website. Enjoy   

SRF03SRF04

twas03twas06

No comments:

Post a Comment