Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Walking in the Rain

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Walking in the Rain

I have just finished this pattern for a very cute little girl going for a walk in the rain with her friend, Sock Teddy. I sketched out the idea in 2014, and just looked at it now and then and wondered if it would ever happen. So it finally came together.

The pattern instructions are over 15 pages and more than 30 images to guide you through the construction. It is on my Etsy site for purchase. 

She is intended for an intermediate/advanced doll maker. I don’t recommend a beginner trying this, but certainly you are welcome to try. I always take on challenges, it helps to build confidence and your skill sets.

Here are a couple of pictures of her and if you head over to my Etsy site, you’ll find a lot more. I’m really happy with how she came together, I hope you will too. ;o)




1 comment: