Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Week Ending Surprizes

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week Ending Surprizes

A few weeks ago I filled a box full of mixed media supplies while I was de-stashing. I sent it off to Deb over at Paxton Valley Folk Art, because I just know she will use it all over time. She’s such a prolific mixed media artist.

When I checked the mail on Friday, I wondered why there was a key in the box to check for a parcel. So when I did, I found this little box and it was from Deb. LOVE surprizes  ;o)

When I got home, I quickly opened it and found this. It is sooo cute and so well made. It’s the equivalent of a folding screen about 5” tall. I will have to turn it around every so often to make sure I can see both sides after all the work she’s put into this. She used some of what I sent her and some of her own, so thoughtful. Thanks again Deb, I just love it.

Enjoy.. Back soon with another doll project.

deb01Asmdeb02Bsm

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you like it Romona and thank you again for your generosity! Deb xo P.S. I made a little tutorial on how I made it for one of the blogs that I post on, there is a link on my blog if anyone wants the how to!

    ReplyDelete