Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing all my followers and readers a very festive and happy season.  Did you remember to buy yourself something for Christmas??? I always do because I think it’s important to treat yourself to something for all the hard work you do all year, think of it as your own reward system.

I went to pick up the turkey yesterday and was about to leave. I was sitting in the car and had such a terrible headache I decided to stay where I was and just walk around the shops a little while to see if the fresh air would help before I got back in the car and on to the highway to go home.

It’s a nice little marketplace, Matticks Farm,  in a somewhat rural area and you can just walk around outside  and peek into all the store windows. Something caught my eye and I just had to go and see what it was. I love snow globes and have wanted one for ages. I also have an extreme love of Jesters. They are such complex characters. I now have the best of both worlds.

Here was this beautiful snow globe just waiting there for me to come and pick it up and it was half price, so I really got lucky. When you turn the musical part on, it causes glitter to swirl around while the mask rotates. The music piece is called Masquerade, how perfect.  It’s so beautiful. So perhaps the walk wasn’t just to try and walk off the headache, but to draw my attention to my Christmas present for this year…. Happy Holidays….

jesterglobeweb

No comments:

Post a Comment