Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Halloween Fabrics

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Fabrics

I’m not really a fan of Halloween, but the other day I was in the fabric dept. and came across this line of fabrics from  the Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection, it’s called the Ghastlies. I was really excited by it because it’s not your traditional Halloween fabric of orange and black. It’s creative, fresh and new and completely unexpected.  Two of the fabrics have prints that run across the width so I’ve tried to show you the entire scenes. Tell me if it doesn’t remind you of a certain movie, but then again, it could be a blend of a few. Use your imagination ….

The last picture is that of some purple/black organza and trims for this project. I will have more to show soon as to what I’m making with it so stay tuned..

DSC02645webDSC02646webDSC02647webDSC02648webDSC02649webDSC02650webDSC02651webDSC02652webDSC02653web

No comments:

Post a Comment