Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Black and White Jester

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Black and White Jester

I don’t know what name this Jester will have yet, but I guess he or she will tell me when he or she is done. This will be a wall doll when it’s done and it is a design by Lynne Butcher and her name for the doll, is simply “The Jester”.

I have a number of projects I wanted to do in the black/white theme. You know how you get those things that stay with you and won’t go away until you have dealt with them, well this is mine at this point in time.

I’m quite enjoying making this doll. It will have 10 different fabrics in total. Almost all black and white with just a little twist in a couple of places. Stay tuned for the finale to come in a few days..

blackwhitejesterweb

No comments:

Post a Comment