Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas Stockings 2

Friday, October 30, 2015

Christmas Stockings 2

I’ve made six stockings in all, but if there is time, I might make a couple more. My head says “are you nuts”, but my muse says, “well it’s worth a try, no matter how unlikely it is that they will happen”. She’s probably right, time will tell.

So here are the other three stockings that really are done..

Winter White Snowflakes – I’ve added beading to this stocking. Very long bugle beads, along with various other seed and odd shaped beads. The lining in this stocking is white on white, but hopefully you can see the snowflakes. It’s really pretty in real life.

snowflakelg01snowflakelg02

Arctic Friends – this lining is left over from a winter doll I did a few year ago, Jacques Frost. It has a sparkle to it that shows up a little, but not as clearly as I would like to show you. Some things just don’t show up unless you have an uber expensive camera and lots of fancy lens…

arcticfriendslg01arcticfriendslg02

Winter White Snowman –  The background in this one and the snowflake stocking is very light grey, but doesn’t photograph that way. I’ve also done some minimal beading with seed beads and others. I love the lining in the this one the best, probably because of the nod to Jesters.

And that’s it for now for stockings. I still hold out hope for a couple more. ;o)

letitsnowlg01letitsnowlg02

No comments:

Post a Comment