Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Pepper a Christmas Fairy

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pepper a Christmas Fairy

Here is Pepper. She’s gone off to the tea shop with Sigmund and Candace. Who knows what mischief they will get into. The is also the same pattern as Candace. The hat for this one was meant to be more like a pill box style hat, but I really like the one I made for Candace, so I stayed with that theme.

Pepper has her own chair. This one was kind of an extra when I ordered some larger sized ones. But it turned out to be perfect for this.

One good thing about being busy, I’ve been able to catch up on my project runway episodes while working on my projects. Last season, instead of Project Runway, they had Under the Gunn Season 1 with Tim Gunn. Who doesn’t love Tim Gunn, the last of the real gentlemen… love that man.. ;o) Hopefully they will give Tim another season. It was an interesting concept where he had three mentors, designers from past seasons working with new designers.

Then I caught up on Project Runway Season 13, more drama as there always is, and just love to watch it all. I get so motivated watching them pull together all these fashions from barely a moments notice. Now, I’m following along with Project Runway All Stars Season 4. I’m such a junkie….. Anyway, more to show you soon, come back again.

pepper01lgpepper02lgpepper04lg

And here’s the three of them together.

pepcansiglg

No comments:

Post a Comment