My last little group of girls are almost ready. Here are a few pictures to see what I’m working on. They should be ready tonight and off to the shop tomorrow with big hopes of all going to new homes this Christmas. They are a wink and a nod toward the Art Deco era.
I started off with a public domain pattern, but ended up doing my own thing with it so it’s only a shadow of what it was originally…More soon.
I’m only making 14 of these for the shop as I don’t know how they’ll be received. I’ve made all the body parts for 30, but I’ll see how this goes first.
I found these gorgeous sparkly ornaments at our local general store and so easy to take apart to make bling things for dolls. They are simply plastic wires poked into a Styrofoam ball, then probably sprayed or dipped into glitter. I come along and take all that apart and use it for my dolls. Makes perfect sense to me.
Little bodies all lined up and ready to be made whole.
And all my bits and pieces to get them to that Art Deco moment…. Unfortunately the red trims photographed orange, but they really are bright red like the legs above…Back soon.