Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: An arbour

Sunday, May 13, 2012

An arbour

I seem to have a knack for finding just the right things to suit my dolls. I have a project for later this year. It’ll be a display piece for CDA in the Vintage studio and is based on Alice in Wonderland. The idea is formulating in my head and while it was busy working I was poking around in my favourite store in Sidney, Capital Iron. It’s like a general store and they always find some pretty cool things.

I just make sure that I do my weekly (sometimes more than that) visits to the store and this past week was the perfect time to stop in.

They have a line of garden furniture and mini versions of the same. I wish I could afford one of the very funky gazebo’s, but I did get this fabulous arbour. It will work just great for my display and of course new ideas grew from this purchase. Here is a view of it , kind of full on but not quite. I have a picture a little closer of the detail. The arbour measures about 12” tall, 8” side to side and about 3” deep. So cute.

DSC03618web

DSC03619web

No comments:

Post a Comment