Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Clothes Pin Art

Friday, April 13, 2012

Clothes Pin Art

While checking my blog feeds today I found this on the Stockade blog. It’s a fun way to use clothes pins and maybe give you an idea for a wedding novelty gift for someone you know is getting married. How cute are these little Wedding Couple Kissing clothes pins. Click here for the information. Would you believe Stockade has clothes pins all the way up to 15”. What would you hang up with a 15” clothes pin, The Jack and the Beanstalk Giant’s clothes, comes to mind… but I can also think of some fun things to make for the garden to.

Well I thought 15” clothes pins were big, I was mistaken. Check this one out in Belgium. When I said I could think of fun things for the garden I wasn’t actually thinking of this….

mehmetclothespin

And just when I thought they couldn’t get any bigger….wrong, but not only that, but this site has some pretty bizarre stuff on it…Bizarre but pretty creative at the same time.

sculpt14450[1]

There’s always the weird art factor, all I can think of is ouch ouch ouch. Some things are just too weird.

clothespinguy

On My ARTistic Life blog, Helga has created altered art with clothes pins.

Clothespins_jackie_back2

Who would have thought that clothes pins in their humble way would stimulate artistic and creative avenue’s to explore. If you want vintage clothes pegs, here’s a site for you to check out and a picture of what she has.

I have to say though, my favourite clothes pin art has to be Jessica Hamilton’s Clothes Pin Dolls, and probably because they are doll related. Are these not the cutest things and it’s a workshop you can buy from her and work at your own pace. Check it out here.  Jessica gives tons of instructions and links to many sites for supplies. I can attest to the volume of information. And Jessica has another Etsy site here, Doll Destash.

All this from just catching up on blog feeds. ;o))

No comments:

Post a Comment