Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Cats are very creative

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cats are very creative

Don’t you just love how cats make themselves right at home, even when it’s not technically their home. Max here decided to educate me on the fact that I hadn’t put water out for him, even though he does not live here but like all cats, they decide what the deal is regarding the sleeping arrangements and creature comforts. 

My hubby was going to go and flush while Max was still walking around and deciding how to approach, but while Max was still investigating I said we should wait and just see what he does. He didn’t disappoint….

I have been duly chastised and have noted the error and will work harder to make sure his highness has his needs met… I just love cats, such free spirits… ;o)

maxwater

No comments:

Post a Comment