Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Assembly Line Underway

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Assembly Line Underway

A new holiday season is fast approaching and I’m on my way to decorating the tree….

DSC02895web

And as if you need more sources of fabrics, click here for a great one on Etsy. Lynette from Honey Bee Humble puts together some great bundles that are perfect for doll makers and good prices. The fabric is good quality and there is a nice selection of designers to choose from. Two bundles I bought from her in the past year are these.

This one is called April showers and it’s Riley Blake line, I got this last spring.

aprilshowers

I made a pair of Toe Up Socks for Colleen and I had some of the yarn left over, so I made some doll socks. Don’t they just work perfectly with the fabric.   Complete surprize, didn’t plan that at all.

minisocks

This one is a collection of polka dots. So timely, I have designed an elf ornament to make for the shop I sell my dolls at and these are so bright and cheerful, perfect for elves. Along with my other polka dot fabrics, Janet will have quite a gathering in her store. I found these in her Moda selections  and are called Mary Jane Patterns by Sandy Klop.

il_570xN_192149872

No comments:

Post a Comment