Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Finders Keepers is done !

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finders Keepers is done !

Finished her last night. She went on quite a tear overnight and gathered up all kinds of this and that for her stash. I found little piles of things here, there and everywhere, I guess she spent quite a time deciding on just the right things. 

Although you can’t quite see everything, she found keys, mini spools of thread, silk no less, buttons, bobbins, one of my mini playing cards and even a hammer. Guess that’s for protection?????

12web

After all that work, I decided she could keep them, so I helped her attach everything to her pockets, she even hung a couple of things from her tail. Smart imp that she is.  I was going to surprize her with this little hat box I made for her yesterday, but she found that to and was trying to hide it from me….didn’t work, I found it.

13web

She found my gears for my steam punk things to come soon, and thankfully she only took one of the big gears.

14web 

With such a cute face I had a hard time being mad at the mess she made, but she did get the shake of the finger….. She’s done and I just love her to bits. Probably the cutest little doll yet, and I did give her ears, they just made her complete. Thanks for creating her Colleen. She’s a very special little lady.

11web

15web

16web

No comments:

Post a Comment