Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A Round Robin

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Round Robin

Our doll club is having a round robin exchange starting at this months meeting. We were given a pattern at the last meeting and all we have to do is make the basic doll and we can do our own dolls face if we wish. The pattern is a Camille Pratt design from Doll Crafter, sorry can’t remember the name, but I think it was in the June or July 2008 issue.

I got mine finished last night and made up a bag to put her in. Each month for 5 months, until the big reveal in August, someone else will work on her and I will work on 5 different dolls during that time as well. We also enclose a little notebook so that everyone that works on her, can add to the adventure she’s on and say what it is that they added to her.

This is Fern Flamingo. Whether any of them actually ever look at my blog is unknown, but if they do, they’ll know whose dolly she is and hopefully I’ve always been nice to those people… ;o~  I made a drawstring bag for her and she has now slipped into her bag along with her book and we’ll see how she looks in August. The last one we did was amazing, so I expect this will be just as special..

fern1webfernsbagweb

2 comments:

  1. She is already looking beautiful. Have fun with your RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Our club is starting a similar round robin soon. I included a link to your post on our blog: www.indyclothdollmakers.org.

    ReplyDelete