Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Boxing Day Sales

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Boxing Day Sales

Can someone please explain to me why boxing day sales are the place to be. I hear the horror stories, the battle scars are evident everywhere, and talk about the weary warrior after a day of doing battle over a bargain table. It must be the thrill of the hunt….is that it?????

Oh dear, I think I must be from another planet because I can see no logical reason to go through Dec. 26th sales….Maybe I should go and hang out at a mall and watch it, that might give me some insight….

Looks like Betty’s got the right idea…Come prepared to fight and win… Well, have at it kids, I’m laying low and may the best shopper win…

1_Event_Image249_Events_cartoon_301

boxing-day-canada-2010

Boxing-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment