Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Holiday in Handcuffs

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday in Handcuffs

I don’t generally watch this much tv, but since You Tube has all these Christmas movies on there, I watch them while I work, so I figure that’s okay. I’m getting lots done though, being entertained while you work is quite motivating.

The submission this time is about a boy and girl as a couple, then they’re not, then there’s a couple again, with a twist. It’s a romantic Christmas comedy.

Another just have fun with it kind of movie. Don’t take it to seriously and the characters in it we can all relate to. Everyone trying to be who they aren’t and of course you just know it’s all going to reach explosive levels at some point…. Watch for it. '

It’s in 10 parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment