Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Round Robin Elf

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Round Robin Elf

Last night was our doll club meeting. What a busy busy meeting. Lots of club business, then the Show and Share part for anyone who brought in a doll to talk about it. Then we did the big reveal of our Round Robin Elves. It started in March and am I ever glad I joined the club when I did so I was able to participate in this. What an amazing and magical display of elves.

I feel so privileged to be part of this group. They are so active, creative and the program committee comes up with ideas consistently to keep us on our toes. After the elves were displayed we then had a demonstration using Paverpol. Now perhaps I will actually use what I have, wouldn't that be a good thing.... I thought you might like to see my elf  before and after shots.

So here is the before. His name is Fhin.

fhin1b

I had no idea what to expect when I made him up in these colours, but look at what happened. From head to toe, he's embellished and looking so adorable. I love pan flutes, so how perfect that one of the ladies made this for him. And check out the nails and bling....he even has toe rings. The hair set the whole thing in motion I think.

fhin2b 

fhin4b

fhin8b

fhin5b

fhin6b

See the creative use of silk cocoons. And inside them are rolls of sheet music....Charming, absolutely charming.

fhin7b

But at this point Fhin has said "enough of the camera already" and has decided to just simply ignore me and turn away from the lens..... I hope you enjoy him and if you'd like to see the rest of the elves in the round robin, please click here......

fhin3b  

No comments:

Post a Comment