Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Doll books for Sale

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Doll books for Sale

I have two doll books for sale. If you are a Kathe Kruse fan, I have her Treasury of Kathe Kruse Dolls Album 3 book. It's hard cover, has 126 pages and is copyright 1984. It's in very good shape although just slightly aged but given it's a book of 25 years old, I think that's pretty good. No torn pages and still has the original dust jacket. Measures approx. 11" tall x 9" wide x 1/2" thick. Here's a picture. I think if you click on the image it will show larger for you.

kathekrusebooka

The second book is Cloth Dolls - How to Make Them by Miriam Gourley. Same dimensions as the first book. In very good shape also,  just one small bump on the top corner, but otherwise in great shape. It has 158 pages and is copyright 1991. Again if you click the image it should show larger.  Each book is $10 plus postage. If interested, please leave me a comment. I will only accept PayPal (and you don't have to have an account with them now, to use that service.)  Let me know....

clothdollsbooka

No comments:

Post a Comment