Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Harry Potter

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter


Bet you're wishing I would post something else than socks??? Okay, I will, but first. Has everyone read the last Harry Potter book. It's every bit as good as the rest, but definately a darker read than the rest. Each book got that way a little more as they progressed, but it came together so smoothly. I won't spoil the ending for those who haven't read it yet or aren't finished. For those who don't understand the fascination about Harry Potter, all I can suggest to you, is to actually read the first book and if you still don't get it, well so be it......Did anyone else get the adult cover? Great cover, wish I had the adult ones from the start, but who knew they would take off like they did.....If you're a Potterholic and want more info, go to Muggle Net and get your fill there for all things Harry... I will be posting again shortly to show you something else I've been working on....Check back again soon or subscribe to my blog and you'll know right away when something is new...


No comments:

Post a Comment