Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Great Sale Find

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Great Sale Find


I'm not a garage sale shopper like most people I know, but I do manage to find things that are really neat, useful and cheap.. I found this yesterday while browsing around in a store. I wasn't even aware this store is closing. I just spotted this little stand and for $10 how could I pass it up. It measures about 2 1/2' tall and about 1' wide, and is shaped like a boat. Good choice for someone who lives on an island... It fits all my DecoArt So Soft, Dimensional,the Jansen Traditions sample pack, and Lumiere paints as well as bottles of Ink. I added more after this picture was taken, but it's going to be very handy to have it all at hand instead of containers all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment