Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Daisy

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Daisy

Finally back on track again. Holy cow, I haven’t posted since the beginning of May. Well, at least I’ve been busy during that time. Let’s hope everything gets back to normal soon. I’m looking forward to Autumn, my favourite season.

Daisy is my most recent little doll. I made her once before from a class with Colleen Babcock, a very long time ago. If you want to see the first one I did, just use the search box in the right hand column and type in Finders Keepers.

In that version I used black and lime green prints mostly, this time she is Daisy and is dressed in bright cheerful spring summer cotton prints.

daisy01daisy02daisy04daisy08

Daisy likes to look out at the garden and she especially loves flowers. Her favourite being daisies. So since daisies don’t keep for long, I made a little one for her to hold forever.

daisy03

Daisies stockings are made with knit fabric. and around her knickers, wrists and bonnet is a narrow ruffled lace. Her slippers are made with faux leather and are framed around the bottom with a tiny trim.  She is free standing and will fit into a small space.

daisy06

daisy07

Daisy is available for purchase over on my Maven Fair site. Stop by and see what else is there, I will be adding more shortly.. Many thanks for stopping by.

daisy09

No comments:

Post a Comment