Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: So far behind in posting…..

Monday, February 3, 2020

So far behind in posting…..

I meant to post all of this at the end of December, but I finally got here at the beginning of February. Ooops.

These are the projects I finished at year end. It’s a combination of things, no theme or connection to anything else, just a number of projects I worked on during the month.

There is a new ornament pattern from MMMDesigns on Etsy. Larissa has started a new ornament series “Twas the Night”. This is Mrs. Claus, I posted Santa at the end of October.

twasmrs01twasmrs02

Next is Ember the Baby Reindeer. Another ornament from Cheswick Company on Etsy. I found the antlers from a seller on Etsy. They are metal as opposed to paper.

babyembersmall

Next are these clay Santa’s. They are from a free project by Maria Saracino that she offered in December. You might still find it on the Sculpey Clay site, not sure.

mairasanta01mariasanta06

I get  a newsletter from an artist who works a lot with natural dyes from nature and many other out of the norm ingredients and materials for the free projects she offers. You can find her at Made By Barb.  A freebie she put out near the end of the year, was for these gnomes. I used pieces of tree branches, faux fur and big clay noses. It was the noses that got me. ;o)  It was a good way to use up a few on the thrift store glasses I had too.
gnome01gnome03gnome05gnome07sandy01

Using a Becky Holloway pattern, I made this Santa for someone who did a really great job of organizing and running the Artisans show at the gallery.

cherylsanta01cherylsanta07

And finally, this is Jill Maas recent doll pattern. I made this one just after the New Year, but whose checking.. She can be whatever she wants to be, I’m calling mine a Reindeer in Waiting. ;o)  So that’s it until next time….. I’m already two finished projects into the New Year, not counting Gracie that is.

gracie01gracie07gracie03

No comments:

Post a Comment