Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Week 23–26 Polymer Clay Challenge

Friday, June 7, 2019

Week 23–26 Polymer Clay Challenge

So I’m posting these in advance for the month of June. It just seems easier than posting each time I have an addition to the polymer clay challenge. For this post I have started on ornaments for the Artisans show in the fall. These are the first four, Santa Head ornaments.

I used different press molds and then altered them to include the eyes, rather than painting them. Then I made some little changes to the expressions. I’ve also used different coloured clay for skin tones. I have a box of real fur from very old coats and jackets and the heads are embellished with wreaths, a charm and clay holly leaves and berries. They each have either a velvet or stretch velvet hat. The locks for the whiskers are from a local fibre artist.

Enjoy…..

Week23santaheadWeek24santaheadWeek25santaheadWeek26santahead

No comments:

Post a Comment