Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Chem Trails-pay attention

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Chem Trails-pay attention

People roll their eyes at me when I mention chem trails. However, it doesn’t matter to me. I know what’s going on and I only wish others would pay attention. There are two things in the sky, one is contrails….. definition

con·trail  /ˈkäntrāl/

noun  North American

plural noun: contrails

  1. a trail of condensed water from an aircraft or rocket at high altitude, seen as a white streak against the sky.

Don’t be fooled by the difference between those and chem trails. Contrails are visible for about a minute after a plane passes over, then they disappear.

Chem trails do not. Chem trails look the same, but the difference is that they do not dissipate, they spread out over the sky. If you search for both in Google, you will get identical pictures. They are far from identical. There are links below to two videos, and I’ll leave it to the experts to explain the dangers of chem trails. After viewing them, my hope is that you will be more informed and less skeptical.

The man in this video, Dane Wigington, is the expert on this topic. His group has filed a class action law suit in Canada, the first of it’s kind on this topic, so this is not witch craft, it is an absolute danger to humanity.  Bees are dying, alzheimers and dementia are increasing.. It’s the aluminum in the spraying, and that is only one of the chemicals.  CLICK HERE

About 3 years ago I got very sick for about 3 months. The symptoms included a persistent cough not allowing me to lie down to sleep, breathing trouble, headaches, flu type symptoms of all kinds. I couldn’t figure out what was happening, as I seldom get sick. After doing some research I came across this video. This doctor was describing the very same thing I was suffering with. Take a few mins to listen to what he has to say before you poo poo me. It will be worth it.   CLICK HERE

Here are some pictures of the skies over my house all last week. When I see them forming, I know what’s coming next. They spread out and block the sun, then the temperature drops and we get those cold winds. The sky is a beautiful blue, and in no time, it’s totally white, no more blue to be seen.

This is not for climate control in a positive way at all. It’s making people very ill and in some cases they are dying. If you have a veggie garden, please make sure to soak your veggies for at least 30 mins. and rinse them well, even though you are growing them. The stuff falling from the sky may not be visible to the naked eye, but it is there and is landing on everything, including your garden.

DSC03194DSC03195

In this picture on the left, I caught a plane making spewing out the chemicals. The picture below this one, I tried to zoom in on my graphics program to get a better look, but any closer, the picture blurs too much. 

This is today’s sky over my house. They are all over the sky. The first picture is a row after row of chem trails. Look at the next picture to see how they had spread out in a matter of about 15 mins. I hope you took the time to watch those video’s, I cannot express to you how important it is to understand what is going on. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and all the best.

0102

No comments:

Post a Comment