Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Week 21 - Polymer Clay Challenge

Monday, May 20, 2019

Week 21 - Polymer Clay Challenge

This is my week 21 of the #2019PCChallenge. Last week was a set of troll hands and feet for a Mr. Troll. This week, I've made a set of hands and feet for his Mrs. I also have a head for him.  She still has that troll look going on, but I could help but give her a little touch of girly pink for her nails, I just had too. I mean really, she's a troll.... give her something.

I hope soon, she will have a head (it always sounds so weird to say that), and then they will be a proper couple. I've started pulling together some fabrics, bits and pieces. Soon, very soon they will be together, in more ways than one. ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment