Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Week 8-Polymer Clay Challenge

Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 8-Polymer Clay Challenge

This week I made a head like a Stellar’s Jay. I definitely didn’t stick to a script. I really did intend to do the top of the head the right way with the feathers.

After making the first crow and now I’ve finished the second one, I just kind of drifted into a different direction. A normal thing to have happen when you set your mind to doing one thing creatively, all of a sudden you’re doing something else.

I added feathers and bling to this one, so it wouldn’t look so barren. ;o)) I have no plan for how this bird will grow into a full bodied bird, but time will tell. The colour is actually a dark navy blue and I’ve added details above and below the eyes which don’t actually occur in real life, but I thought they looked kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment