Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Polymer Clay Challenge–Week 3

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Polymer Clay Challenge–Week 3

Another week and another challenge piece done. I was going to do a smaller set of bird feet, but switched that for these duck feet. When I took a closer look at them and the details, along with the bright colour, it was easy to change my mind.

A similar trait to chicken feet is the webbing between the toes, except that a duck has much bigger webs. The shape is much the same as chicken, but bigger. Those toes nails though will always catch my eye because they are just so perfect.

Here are a couple of reference pictures I used. Below these is a picture of what I made.

duck feet 1duck feet 4duck feet 5

Are you noticing a trend in the feet other than they are all birds. I read an interesting factoid about them, but you’ll have to wait until the fifth week of feet before I go onto my next theme. ;o)

Think about it and until then, here is my version of duck feet. And just because, I used some Accent clay with glitter in it for the toe nails. I just had too.

Week03duckfeet

1 comment: