Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Polymer Clay Challenge–Week 2

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Polymer Clay Challenge–Week 2

This week I chose to do chicken feet, yes that’s right, chicken feet. Have you ever looked at chicken feet, especially in the grocery store. They are pretty amazing with all the details on those feet. I was quite intrigued. There are little fins between the toes on the front like a duck, but smaller. They have lines, bumps and tiny pimple like bumps. Here’s a couple of pictures. And check out those toe nails. I saw them up close and they immaculate, like they just came from having a manicure.

1-chicken-feetRaw  Chicken feet on a white background

So here’s my interpretation of them. I used some metal trims and some beaded ones to try and create those details. Of course there is nothing that can really beat the originals. ;o)  I hope you can get a look at feet close up, if you’re at all interested in that sort of thing you will be as fascinated as I was. Until next time.

Week02chickenfeet

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I'd be saying this...nice chicken feet. Very realistic.

    ReplyDelete