Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A Polymer Clay Challenge

Friday, January 4, 2019

A Polymer Clay Challenge

A New Year, a new way to challenge yourself. I really don’t need to add more to my schedule, but what the hey!! I’m game, maybe you are too.

I’ve decided to try this challenge and see how it goes. It’s for 52 weeks, 1 year and one project a week. Now this is not a full on doll or line of jewelry, it’s just anything you want to do. You pick your own theme and your own amount of completed projects.

For example, my theme is My Doll Art. I’m going to mostly work on one little piece a week and try to improve each week on my skills. For example, I have one month set aside for just feet. Troll feet, baby feet, regular doll size, I don’t know. I’ll know when I actually sit down to do it. I’m keeping it simple and maybe as I go through the year, I might put together complete dolls from the parts I make.

This is not stressful because you can do as little or as much as you want. If you can only fit in one piece a month, go for it. You never know what you can accomplish until you try. I think it’s worth taking this on and see what I can actually get done. And now I’m off to work on my week #1 piece. Hmmm, what will it be??? I know, but not saying, you’ll have to come back and see. I am setting up my schedule to have a new post each Tuesday for this challenge.

Please click on the image below to go to the Facebook page, join the group and all the information will be right there… Enjoy.

2019polymerchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment