Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Goldilocks and Baby Bear

Friday, July 6, 2018

Goldilocks and Baby Bear

This is Cindee Moyer’s class from a long time ago. I liked her classes, but she’s not doing online classes anymore. She owes us nothing though, she’s given us so many classes and patterns to enjoy.

My version of her class is pretty close but for the bed. Someone gave me this little doll bed and in order to make it look proportional with the doll and bear, I had to reduce the original pattern by 30%. I sanded and stained the bed, put a new cover on the foam mattress and put some wood blocks under the legs to raise it up a little more.

It’s really a cute class that would be perfect for a little girl’s bedroom. I’ve stitched the doll and bear to the mattress to secure it in place, but some little girl would have fun with this. All it needs is a tea party to complete it. ;o)

goldilocks01goldilocks04goldilocks06goldilocks05

No comments:

Post a Comment