Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Artists in Wonderland

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Artists in Wonderland

Hi everyone. The gallery show I’ve been working on for ages, is coming up very soon now. I will post the link to the gallery page and on there you’ll be able to see all the projects I’ve been working on.

I had hoped to make a lot of ornaments, but time moved faster than me. I am going to bring the Shabby Rose Fairies that I have from the Artisans show last fall. Maybe it’s good that I didn’t spend too much time on ornaments, I might have to bring too much home.

I have no idea how this will go, but you can only try things and jump up and down with excitement if it goes well. So I’ll stay with that thought and cross everything I can. Do you go into shows ?? How successful are you ??? What is the general mood of the public these days ?? Or is it just one of those things that’s hit and miss.  ;o~

I will try and take some video of the set up. Since there will be work from 4 of us on display, it should make for an interesting show. The newest artist, Deb, brings refurbished furniture pieces that will be wonderful for setting up our art pieces. 

I’m going to add a few pictures below of the fobs and pins I made, just to cut down on the posts. I will have a couple more posts to follow this, but I’ll spread them out and post tomorrow. In the meantime, please follow this link to the Wonderland page. If you think anyone else would be interested, I would appreciate you passing this along to them.

All the information about dates, time and location are posted on the page. I know most of you aren’t really in the area, but perhaps you know someone that is and can forward this to them. Many thanks and enjoy !!!

https://northbrookdesigns.ca/wonderland 

onceuponatimefobskeyfobsfobtreesmpins

No comments:

Post a Comment