Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: McTavish Store Christmas Display

Saturday, December 23, 2017

McTavish Store Christmas Display

Our local corner store has this amazing Christmas display. I missed it last year but apparently it’s even bigger than last year. It’s a wonderful show of a town, frozen lake, a train coming through a mountain, houses galore, a rail system…. so many details.

I would have to sit there as long as the 36 hours it took him to set it up. I’m not sure if I’m spelling his name correctly, but Konan is the person who created this. I suspect more of the store will be taken up each year he continues to add more features.

I won’t try to explain each picture. I’ve taken some views from a distance and then tried to close in on areas, so I hope you enjoy the display. He also has a light similar to the elf lights that swirl around and if you think of it as snow, it makes a pretty addition…


01konan02konan03konan04konan05konan06konan07konan08konan09konan10konan11konan12konan13konan

These two pictures were not part of the display, but were at the front of the store. They are worthy of adding here….love the house.

15konan14konan


No comments:

Post a Comment