Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Collectible Christmas Stockings

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Collectible Christmas Stockings

These are just the best stockings to make. They are Cheswick Company designs, the finished look is just so perfect. I fully line mine, and I love that touch of lining that I have at the top edge of each of them. It’s like a surprize element to the work. So here they are, three of them you’ve seen before if you’ve looked at my Stockings tab above. I labelled each one, so you can find the design you might want to make yourself. Click HERE for Cathy’s Etsy shop.

Dickens

dickens01smdickens02sm

Fireside Glow

fg01smfg04sm

Holly Jolly

hollyjolly01smhollyjolly02sm

Let It Snow

letitsnowlsm1letitsnowsm02

Light of the World

lightworld01smlightworld02lg

Nordic Sock

nordic01smnordic04sm

Olde Glory

oldeglory01smoldeglory02sm

Silent Night

silentnight01smsilentnight02sm

1 comment: