Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Raggedy Christmas in Turquoise

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Raggedy Christmas in Turquoise

The second to last rag doll for now. I love this colour combination so much. It makes me think retro, maybe the 50’s. Wasn’t that a less complicated place in time. !!

Around her neck are little Christmas trees made into a necklace. In this post I also showed her knickers.. I hope you like her. She’s at the shop now, and the next raggedy doll will be joining her soon.

christurq01lgchristurq06lgchristurq02lgchristurq03lgchristurq04lgchristurq05lg

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why my comment did not come through. Just wanted to say that your little raggedies are adorable and so colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shashi, Not sure either, but I received it now. Gremlins. ;o) Thank you...

    ReplyDelete