Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas Helpers–Part 1

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Christmas Helpers–Part 1

After showing my Christmas Helper to the lady whose shop I’m in now, she asked me to make some for Christmas. So I’ve made 6 of them, all in different colours and fabric types. I’ll show you 3 of them this post and the other 3 tomorrow…

The wings on all of them are silk leaves that I mostly buy at Christmas because there are so many pretty ones to choose from.

Around each face I’ve used different patterned ric rac, with a few beads sewn onto it. The antenna’s are wire with a few beads wrapped onto the ends. I think the fibre I used for the whiskers is Tencil. Might be wrong about that, but I think that’s what it is.

Each of them has trees, and are holding little trims. I’ve also used different skin tone fabrics as requested by the shop owner. On the bottom of each base I’ve added felt to avoid scratching any surface they will stand on. Enjoy…. and thanks again to Shashi for such a great design. Have thoroughly enjoyed making each and every one of these little guys.

help01Asmhelp01Bsmhelp01Csmhelp02Asmhelp02Bsmhelp02Csmhelp03Asmhelp03Bsmhelp03Csm

1 comment:

  1. I love these guys Romona! So colorful and well made!!!!

    ReplyDelete