Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Raggedy Carol

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Raggedy Carol

The next rag doll is done. This was a special order, and she didn’t ask me for any particular colour. My customer was really happy with her and that makes me happy to see her reaction. This is going to a little girl, so that will be great.

The design is Patti Culea’s, and the face template I used is from Jessica Hamilton, available here.

ragcarol01mragcarol02smragcarol03smragcarol04smragcarol05smragcarol06smragcarol07sm

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable Romona, I am sure she will be well loved.Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely Romona! I'm sure your little girl will be tickled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute and so colourful. I am sure the recipient will be delighted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shashi.... I'll be making a couple more, in Christmas fabrics. ;o)

    ReplyDelete