Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas Helper

Friday, September 30, 2016

Christmas Helper

I don’t do a lot of challenges these days, but I was getting into the Christmas mood and decided I would try and get this one done. It’s in a FB group hosted by Katie Bock. Since I was the only one who actually made a doll for the challenge, I got the gift of a free pattern by Katie, so it was worth it. ;o)

This is my version of Shashi Nayagam’s pattern, “Appleberry”. What a cute project. There are a couple of minor changes (of course, what doll do I make that doesn’t have little changes). There are no ears on him and I did add cuffs to the sleeves, that might all I changed about the doll itself.

Since it’s a Christmas theme, I thought it would be cute to have him outfitted with ornaments and wreaths to help with decorating. So here he is… I just think he’s so cute, may not part with him. Just have him join the rest of the boy dolls I have in my small collection. ;o)

christmashelper01smchristmashelper02smchristmashelper03smchristmashelper04smchristmashelper05smchristmashelper06sm

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ramona he turned out so cute!. I love him. You did a great job and it really chuffed me to see my pattern made by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shashi. Well he's just so darn cute, I just had to make him. Since you first released that pattern, it's been sitting on my desk waiting patiently for me to get it done... ;o)) Thanks so much and glad you like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's fabulous Romona! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete