Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Raggedy Kissie

Friday, August 26, 2016

Raggedy Kissie

Here I have the last of the three dolls for the shop/customer that requested it. This is a pattern by Patti Culea. I wasn’t sure exactly what the customer would like, so I think this will give her some options.

02kissiesm

She is really sweet like the other two. Each has their own personality. ;o)  I used all cottons and almost all cotton laces, except what’s used on the lower leg for the faux socks.

03kissiesm

The dress, knickers and shoes are removable.

04kissiesm05kissiesm

The hair is made with strips of fabric from the clothing fabrics, and mixed with a hairy multi colour fiber.

06kissiesm

08kissiesm

And from the back, just as fun don’t you think? ;o)  And that’s it. I hope to have an announcement in the next couple of weeks. A special project I’ve been working on. Stay tuned. Enjoy…

07kissiesm 

1 comment: