Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Music has charms to……

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Music has charms to……

soothe the savage beast………..

Is it any wonder why I so often just shut off the sewing machine, sit back, listen to the Zen music that soothes the energy in my workroom, and just watch him sleep.

He’s so calm and just can’t keep his eyes open with the Zen music and me working along quietly. He is very much a part, however sweet he is, of why I have to stop and wait and do get behind. Ask me if I care. ;o~

This is so much more peaceful than the raging world, so I think I’ll enjoy all these moments every time they come around regardless of whatever else is needing to get done. 

The body loves these times, it responds to it very well. ;o)

May262016sm

No comments:

Post a Comment